On this website I wish to express and share my expertise in evidence based coaching. The expertise stems from several sources – academic research, 500+ hours of coaching of international experts, training courses, conferences, seminars, articles, variety of books as well as from the on-going dialogue with colleagues and clients.
Services I offer:
- Personal coaching on professional, career and personal development
- Personal coaching on leadership transformation and intercultural management
- Evidence based consultancy on talent management initiatives and development policies for knowledge intense organisations
- Writing on talent management and coaching related topics
Principles I live by:
- Customer focus
- Systemic thinking
- Global mindset with intercultural expertise
- Strictly sticking to the coaching ethics
- Walking the talk
- Continuous improvement
Who am I?
- Kirsti Larva-Taylor
- Hands in the mud with the international activities since 2002, most of it in Recruitment and Learning and Development domains (Belgium, Germany, Italy, Finland)
- PhD student in the School of Management at University of Vaasa focusing on careers and coaching of international experts (self-initiated expatriates)
- Post-graduate Certificate in Career Coaching from University of East London, UK
- Master’s degree in European Affairs from University of Lund, Sweden
- Graduate from the Kingston University Business School in Surrey, UK
- Based in Helsinki, Finland
How could I help you with development matters? Contact me.